October 1, 2020
The world as we know it has changed unrecognisably over the last few months. A lot of the things we used to be able to do without a second thought, are no longer possible or are fraught with extensive planning and health and safety considerations.
That may now have changed – well from a legionella monitoring perspective anyway.
AquaCare, our Group’s water hygiene specialists have launched a new, innovative product, hailed as the future of legionella monitoring and compliance.
Ensuring businesses have a robust water monitoring regime can be complicated, expensive, labour-intensive and open to the risk of human error.
This is why we’ve developed AquaTeq – a remote, automatic flushing and temperature monitoring unit. It’s small, unobtrusive and will fit onto any sink, shower or sentinel tap. This brand-new unit flushes outlets, dynamically controlled via an on-line portal saving your business both time and money and making your compliance regime water-tight!
It’s also perfect where access is tricky ordinarily, but it lends itself perfectly to the current environment where safe distancing is required and site visits are limited.
The online platform for customers to use is aptly named Genius, allowing customers to monitor trends and have complete peace of mind.
This product is perfect for buildings where there are many outlets like university accommodation, housing associations, schools, care homes or any large buildings or network of buildings where there is a high facilities management cost.
Key system benefits:
- Real-time monitoring and reporting of all required water outlets
- Improves employee utilisation by freeing up time to work on other tasks whilst automating the legionella compliance process, removing the risk of human error
- Configurable reporting schedules from once a day to once per month
- Automated routine flushing at required intervals – thus avoiding the need to have an employee on site to flush outlets
- Automatic temperature testing and real time reporting as per business requirements
- Alarm notifications if temperature thresholds reach trigger limits.
AquaTeq – the future of legionella monitoring and compliance. For more information, visit www.aquacarewms.co.uk/aquateq
0845 603 3152
AquaCare – for all your water management solutions