Several Primark stores are set to open for 24 hours once restrictions are lifted in England next week.
The bargain retailer has named 11 branches across the country that will be open all day and all night, so you can grab those last minute Christmas presents whenever you may need them.
As well as this, Primark is also planning to extend opening hours at its other stores wherever possible to make the most of the Christmas period, which may include those in Cambridgeshire.
These branches will be open until at least 8pm on weekdays until December 23, the Mirror reports.
Outlets in shopping centres will stay open even longer – until 10pm – with some others trading as late as midnight.
Primark chief executive Paul Marchant said: “We are delighted to re-open our stores in England on December 2, with longer shopping hours to give our customers more time to safely do their festive shopping.
“We have everything this season that our customers expect from Primark, including our famous Christmas jumpers, festive pyjamas and much, much more.”
The list of Primark stores open for 24 hours:
Primark stores opening for from 7am on Wednesday December 2 through until normal closing time on Thursday December 3.
- York Monks Cross
- Leeds White Rose
- Birmingham Fort
- White City
- Gateshead Metrocentre
Weekday opening hours at other stores
- Town high street stores – until 8pm
- Town shopping centre stores – until 8pm.
- Retail parks – until at least 10pm with Charlton, York Monks Cross, Banbury, Edinburgh Fort open until midnight
- Major shopping centres – until 10pm generally, with Meadowhall, Bluewater, Lakeside, Metro, White City, Stratford until 11pm and Leeds White Rose, Braehead, Trafford until midnight
- Major high street stores – until 10pm except Belfast Bank (9pm), Belfast Fountain house (9pm), Bristol (9pm), Nottingham (9pm), Oxford Street East (11pm), Oxford St West (11pm)