September 27, 2022
Allia is looking for impact start-ups across the UK that have innovative solutions for addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues such as cleantech, agetech, social inclusion and homelessness.
We’re working with the team at BRAN Investments to offer more expertise, funding opportunities and large network of knowledgeable commercial contacts. With up to £100k of investment available for successful, selected start-ups from BRAN and more from our broader network!
We’ll help you work through the 3 phases of the Accelerator Challenge, advancing to successive phases depending on the suitability of the venture’s idea, stage of growth and alignment with investor criteria.
Phase 1: Venture Foundations – Four workshops reviewing, challenging, and iterating on your venture’s fundamentals and value proposition.
Phase 2: Pitch Perfect – Three workshops refining your pitch for investor presentation, due diligence, and engagement.
Phase 3: Demo Day – Founders will present to a collective of investors with BRAN Investments prepared to invest up to £100k to selected ventures as a result of the demo day.
Throughout these phases, ventures will receive the following:
– Individual coaching for founders
– Monthly free co-working days in London
– High calibre workshops to challenge your assumptions and business model
– Invaluable investment opportunities & corporate relationships
– Honest and transparent feedback about your venture and work
– Potential investment from a variety of investors including business angels, family offices, and VC early stage seed funds.
Interested? Apply before 14th October or share with an impact start-up you know – https://futurebusinesscentre.co.uk/programmes/bran-accelerator-challenge/